To delete multiple emails in the Gmail app on your iPhone 13, you can follow these steps:
- Open the "Gmail" app on your iPhone 13.
- Tap on the menu icon (three horizontal lines) in the top-left corner of the screen.
- Scroll through the menu and select the category or label that contains the emails you want to delete (e.g., Inbox, Promotions, Social, etc.).
- Tap on the checkbox icon located at the top-right corner of the screen. This will enable the selection mode.
- Now, you can tap on the circular checkboxes next to the emails you want to delete. As you tap on each email, a blue checkmark will appear.
- After selecting the emails you want to delete, tap on the trash can icon (delete) at the bottom of the screen. It is represented by a trash bin.
- A confirmation pop-up will appear asking if you want to move the selected emails to Trash. Tap on "Move to Trash" to proceed.
- The selected emails will be moved to the Trash folder and will be deleted from your Gmail account.
Please note that deleting emails in this way will move them to the Trash folder, and they will still be recoverable for a certain period. To permanently delete them, you need to access the Trash folder and delete them from there as well.