Welcome to the Quanswer social networking site!
The Quanswer social networking site
On the Quanswer social networking site we give the users the opportunity to ask and answer questions, make personal comments, exchange experiences.
The content of the web page consists of content published by the users of Quanswer, which is not editorial content and they do not reflect
the views of the operator. We are committed to providing a friendly, polite community that respects the opinions of others, provide our users with an environment
that can provide useful answers to their questions, so we kindly ask our users to inform us via email if they detect infringing content,
so we can review it and take action to remove such content.
In order to provide the service, we need to collect some information, which is described in more detail in our Privacy Statement.
- Users agree to use the services of this site at their own risk.
- Users should be aware that published content is public and can be read by anyone and also appears in web search engines.
- It is up to the user to voluntarily choose to have their name public or hidden when asking or answering questions.
- Users must be 13 or older to register on the site.
- The user cannot pretend to be someone else.
The user shall not engage in any unlawful, misleading or unfair conduct.
Comments that may be offensive to others are prohibited. It is forbidden to post hate speech.
- The user must respect the age, gender, origin, religion, race, nationality,beliefs, opinions, life situation of other users of the site.
- It is forbidden to display obscene or pronographic content, to offer sexual services, or to display any content that is contrary to public morals.
- It is forbidden to recommend products that are considered to be criminal offenses (e.g. drugs, mind-altering substances, weapons, dangerous objects).
- It is forbidden to deliberately mislead other users who are waiting for their questions to be answered.
- It is forbidden to post ads or promote other people's websites.
- It is forbidden to be engaged in any activity that restricts or impedes the operation of the service.
The user can't attempt to create accounts or access or collect information in unauthorized ways.
This includes creating accounts or collecting information in an automated way without our express permission.
The users can't attempt to buy, sell, or transfer any aspect of your account (including your username) or solicit, collect,
or use login credentials or badges of other users.
- The users can't post private or confidential information or do anything that violates someone else's rights, including intellectual property.
- The users can't use a domain name or URL in your username without our prior written consent.
Permissions You Give to Us. As part of our agreement, you also give us permissions that we need to provide the Service.
- We do not claim ownership of your content, but you grant us a license to use it.
- Permission to use your username, profile picture and information about your actions with accounts, ads, and sponsored content.
- You agree that we can download and install updates to the Service on your device.
Additional Rights We Retain
If you select a username or similar identifier for your account, we may change it if we believe it is appropriate or necessary
(for example, if it infringes someone's intellectual property or impersonates another user).
You must obtain written permission from us or under an open source license to modify, create derivative works of, decompile,
or otherwise attempt to extract source code from us.
We will notify our users by email of the changes. If you do not want to accept the changed rules, you can cancel your account at any time.