Welcome to Quanswer. On Quanswer, we provide a fast, transparent, easy-to-use online content sharing
platform for our users. You can ask questions, answer questions and we make it possible for everyone to see your opinion.
By using our service, you acknowledge and agree that certain information and content, such as your photos, comments, your name may be disclosed.
This means that other users or visitors can view and use or share the content you share wile using our service.
Our policies apply to all visitors and users.
We collect the following information:
- Your name, password, birthdate, gender and email address entered during registration.
- Your user profile picture.
- Content shared by you while using our service (e.g. photos, comments and other materials).
- Communication between you and Quanswer. We may send you notification emails (e.g. confirmation emails or other notification emails).
Data for analysis:
We use third-party analytics software to measure traffic and usage trends related to the service.
These devices collect data sent by your device or our service. For example, the web pages you visit and any other information which we use to improve our service.
Cookies and similar technologies:
Metadata is usually data related to user content. For example, metadata can describe the category in which a given content can be classified.
When asking questions, users can provide tags to categorise the question. In this way, user content will be more transparent and searchable by others.
- Remember your data when you visit the service again.
- Displaying personalized content, including online advertising.
3. How long we keep user content?
You may publish your content anonymously or publicly on Quanswer before you post content.
Once your account is deleted, the content you post will be anonymous and will remain accessible to others.
4. Other sites and content
We are not responsible for the practices of other websites appearing and accessible through our service, including the data and content therein.